Timing & Scoring Transponders
Transponders are rentals (included in your entry fee) and must be returned to post race tech after the race.
Timing & Scoring Transponders are mandatory for all classes.
What is different about UNLTD Off-Road Racing Timing & Scoring? Timing & Scoring gives overall corrected time updates each time a vehicle passes over a timing gate.
Start/Finish Timing Gate: Each time you pass through the start finish line, your lap time will be recorded and your overall time will be corrected and updated on the leaderboard.
Remote Timing Gates: Each time you pass through a remote timing gate, your overall time will be corrected and updated on the leaderboard.
You can follow live corrected timing at UnlimitedOffRoadRacing.com/live.
Security Deposit (hold):
Rather than have you fill out more registrations/paperwork, we will apply a $200 hold to your stored payment method on the Driver/Rider of Record's UNLTD account Monday of race week. This is not a charge - simply a hold to make sure you return your transponder after your race.
When do you get your security deposit (hold) back?
100% of this hold will be refunded when you return your transponder to Post Race Tech.
Where/When do you receive your transponder?
- Your transponder unit will be assigned at onsite registration and will come with two heavy duty zip ties.
- You are responsible for mounting your transponder to your vehicle prior to your vehicle arriving at Technical Inspection.
- Details on how to properly mount your transponders will be provided to you at onsite registration.
- Our staff will be at Technical Inspection, to verify you have mounted your transponder in the correct position.
Where/When do you return your transponder?
Post Race Tech
- Post Race Tech is located directly after the main stage / podium.
- Our staff will do our best to remove your units at the finish line, but it is still your responsibility to make sure the unit is returned.
- If you DNF, please return the units to Post Race Tech to avoid late return fees.
If you do not return your transponder on race day:
If you do not return your transponder to Post Race Tech on race day, you will need to return your transponder to the Awards Ceremony by the start of the awards.
If you are unable to return your tracker onsite, the return shipping address for transponders is:
The Mint 400
Attn. Kilian Hamlin (TP)
29755 Kirsten Lane
Vista, CA 92084
If you do not return your tracker onsite, this hold will turn into a charge.
- $175 refund will be issued for transponders received by the first Friday after the event.
- $150 refund will be issued for transponders received by the second Friday after the event.
- $100 refund will be issued for transponders received by the third Friday after the event.
- $50 refund will be issued for transponders received by the fourth Friday after event.
- $0 refund will be issued for transponders received after the fourth Friday after event.