Volunteer for UNLTD Off-Road Racing
UNLTD Off-Road Racing is gearing up for an exciting race season with the help of over 400 volunteers. We're on the lookout for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to contribute to various parts of the event, including pre-race celebrations and race day activities. This is a fantastic opportunity for those eager to be a part of a dynamic racing environment. Numerous roles are available, offering a chance to experience the thrill and camaraderie of off-road racing firsthand. Join us and be a part of the action!
RETURNING VOLUNTEERS - Welcome back. We're excited to get back after it!
If you've previously worked with our Race Operations Manager Jason Prichard helping with race operations or our Volunteer Coordinator Kim Simpson helping with event operations, all you need to do is send them an email to let them know you're back!
NEW VOLUNTEERS - Come join us! You can volunteer for two primary categories:
If you are volunteering for the first time or have not volunteered within the last few years, please review the info below and submit a volunteer form for the category you wish to help with. Jason or Kim will reach out to you with available positions and more information.
Race Operations Volunteer Positions:
If you are seeking to help with positions out on the race course, you're in the right spot. You'll be positioned safely along the track, to help our race operate in a few different ways:
- Pit Captain/Pit Steward: Oversee all pit operations for assigned pit. Ensure all pit procedures are being followed. Manage pit entry stop checks. Conduct periodic “pit walk throughs” to ensure pit crews are following safety procedures.
- Road Crossing Flaggers: Monitor race traffic at paved road crossings. Ensure safety of race and non race vehicles by controlling traffic flow. Ensure all non race vehicles are stopped and held as necessary until the race course is clear to safely cross.
- No Stop Checkpoints/Timekeepers: Monitor race traffic at various course locations (course intersections, 90 degree turns, etc). Track vehicle times through the position and report information to race operations as necessary.
Questions? Email Race Operations Manager Jason Prichard at Jason@unlimitedoffroadracing.com.
Event Operations Volunteer Positions:
There are many different ways to help volunteer for UNLTD Off-Road Racing that doesn’t get you dirty and dusty! Depending on event, we seek volunteers to help UNLTD Off-Road Racing in a few different ways:
- Vehicle Parade Staging & Line Up: Help line up and stage the race vehicle participating in the vehicle parade on Wednesday.
- Off-Road Festival Crew (Tech & Contingency): Assist 100+ vendors get positioned in their correct exhibiting location.
- Driver Registration: Help get the ~1,200 racers get checked in and registered for the race.
- Waiver Crew: Teams needing pit access on race day must ensure all pit crew members have waiver wristbands prior to arriving at the pit entrance. This is by far the most important volunteer position and you will assist in getting all racers and team members properly banded.
- Start/Finish Line Ticket Scanners: An easy, yet important role. Help scan tickets at the Official Start/Finish!
Questions? Email Event Volunteer Coordinator Kim Simpson at email@example.com.